My TOP 10 REASONS for loving snow days
...and why I won't mind making them up in June:
10. I don't have to bundle up the boys to take Cloe to school.
(It's so much easier to get them in the car and buckled when it's not freezing outside!)
9. We all get to sleep in!
(Thank you Daylight Saving Time for keeping it a little darker in the morning!)
8. Everyone loves to cuddle in the morning when it's a snow day!
(It's like they've got an instinct to just relax!)
7. On a snow day, it's perfectly acceptable to hang out in pajamas all.day.long.
(Any other day, this would be considered pretty stinkin' lazy!)
6. Painting toilet paper tubes and turning them into race cars is super fun!
5. We can stay home all.day.long.
(No errands, no shopping, no parks...no guilt!)
4. Playing Old Maid as a family is full of hilarious fun!
3. Teaching them how to make paper snowflakes made me feel like a magician showing the coolest magic trick ever! (In a few months, they'll be playing out there and will have no time to concentrate on elaborate crafts!)
2. Cuddling on the couch and watching movies under tons of blankets is the best!
(I love to hear them giggle at the funny parts and to feel them snuggle in at the sad parts...go Lightning McQueen!)
1. Spending time with my children is...priceless!