There's a reason for my absence this week.
Lots of cookies!
I just finished up a batch of cookies for a very special cause:
If you live in the Des Moines area, we hope we'll see you tomorrow! Here are the details...
You are Invited!
What: Craft Show Fundraiser for Cory Ott
Where: 522 SW Cherry St. Ankeny, Iowa
When: Saturday, September 4th
Time: 9 am - 3 pm
...A little shopping...a huge blessing.
Twenty-five-year-old Cory Ott is a devoted husband with an amazing sense of humor. He is battling lymphoma for the second time since he and Calli were married in 2006. Their faith in God is strong, as Cory undergoes chemotherapy and anticipates an extended visit to Iowa City for a stem cell transplant in a few weeks. Every penny raised during the open house will go directly to Cory and Calli, to help cover expenses incurred during Cory’s illness.
Come encourage Calli and Cory this Saturday with your support. Together, let's show them how much we care!
Items for sale:
...and much more!
Don’t Miss the Raffles! (Tickets: $2 each)
• A Mural in Your Home (professional artist, value $200)
• Handpainted Folk Art Design Table (value: $300)
• $100 Winfrey Chem-dry carpet cleaning certificate
• Starbucks gift package (value: $40)
• Pampered Chef gift package (value: $40)
• $20 Memory Bound gift card for scrapbooking supplies
• Serenity Aveda 60 min massage, 60 min facial, and pedicure
Purchase tickets for multiple raffles at a discount!
Come out and encourage Calli and Cory!
Let's beat this cancer!!!