Friday, November 23, 2012
Posted by The Sneaky Mommy at 7:59 PM
Monday, November 19, 2012
We all know I'm slightly obsessed with
pictures of my children...
and anything that's a timesaver...
and free things...
and my iPhone...
Well, guess what!
I have a deal for you that combines ALL.OF.THOSE.THINGS.
It's from Shutterfly...but there's a new kid on their street!
I got excited jumpy-heart-syndrome when I read about the new brand Shutterfly is marketing: TREAT. Oh hello, a brand that sound like sugar; now I'm really in!
Here it is: TREAT is Shutterfly’s exciting new greeting card brand that makes it easy for people to create and send one-of-a-kind greeting cards. TREAT cards are perfect for holidays, birthdays, congrats, thank yous and every occasion in between. It’s crazy fun. It’s super easy. And it’s totally personal.
And for two days, it's totally FREE.
SO, whether you want to send a birthday card from your smartphone or Christmas greetings with those cute pics of your kids right from your laptop, TREAT lets you create a one-of-a-kind card that's sure to knock your mom's socks off. (especially if you've ever forgotten her birthday...not that I've done that or anything.) You pick the perfect card from their exciting assortment and personalize it. TREAT prints it and mails it for you! Sweet!
Here are the official details:
Posted by The Sneaky Mommy at 12:04 AM
Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Posted by The Sneaky Mommy at 1:10 PM
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Friday, November 2, 2012
- 1 lb ground pork sausage (Italian sausage would work too if you like spicier foods)
- 1½ tsp crushed red peppers (I left this out for the kids)
- 1 large diced white onion
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 10 cups chicken broth (or 10 cups water + 5 bouillon cubes)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 large potatoes
- 3 large carrots
- 1/2 bag of chopped fresh kale (or 4+ cups)
- Brown the sausage, bacon, and crushed red pepper in a large pot. Drain excess fat, crumble bacon, and chill while other ingredients are prepared.
- In the same pan, sauté onions and garlic over medium heat until the onions are soft.
- Add chicken broth to the pot and heat until it starts to boil.
- Add the sliced potatoes and carrots and cook until soft, about 30 minutes.
- Add the milk and cook until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in the sausage, bacon and the kale, heat and serve!